- Swedish Massage – long gliding strokes to relax the whole body
- Deep Tissue Massage – firmer pressure to release chronic muscle tension
- Sports Massage – form of bodywork geared towards participants in specific athletics
- Neuromuscular Therapy – specialized deep tissue using digital friction and pressure
- Myofascial Release – applies gentle pressure to connective tissue restrictions
- Structural Integration – focuses on connective tissue, creating move space and movement
- Trigger Point Therapy – alleviate pain through focus work for pain and muscle tension
- Reflexology – focused effort on hands and feet
- Assisted Stretching – passive and active stretching for improved range of motion
Services can be requested individually or included as part of a blended session,
the massage is for the allotted time of the session.
* “60-minute massage” means 60-minutes of treatment time, on the table.